The following research facilities have been developed in the institute which maintainsactive collaboration with other premier institutes/research organizations:
- Dr.Ch.V.S.N. Reddi is working with center for acoustics and vibrations at IIT Madras and NIT Suratkal.
- Dr.B.Sateesh has collaborated with Siemens labs at Pune to establish a design and analysis laboratory at the institute.
- Dr.Ch.V.S.N. Reddi visited General Electric in Bangalore to study the latest technologies adopted in vibration management.
- Dr.K.Yellareswara Rao collaborated with IISc Bangalore for developing thin film batteries.
- Sharing facilities and equipment Dr.K.Madhusudhana Rao collaborated with BARC to procure radioactive samples for research activity.
- Dr.Srinivasa Naik collaborated with Andhra University to use center of nanotechnology lab.
- Research scholarships Dr.G.Kranthi Kumar has received post doctoral fellowship from the University of Durban, South Africa.
- Dr.B.Srikanth has received a post doctoral fellowship from the university in Ethiopia.