In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution's system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions. The IQAC will make a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of institutions. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
To realize an ecosystem, where quality is strived for, in all processes of the institute, to the best satisfaction of every stakeholder.
- To Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and transparency through quality circles in all processes of the Institute.
- To promote the effective use of latest technical know-how for automation of activities.
- To conduct regular academic and administrative audits
- To develop protocols for all activities and refine them based on stakeholders’ feedback.
The Institute is dedicated to deliver quality education for all round development of the students to meet the changing requirements of industry, business and society.