National Innovation and Start-up Policy - NISP
- To create a ecosystem encouraging innovation and supporting starups
- To bring awareness among academia regarding IPR, NISP, NEP, Start-up schemes etc.
- Prepare institute for ARIIA, NIRF
- To improve cognitive ability for Students by encouraging them to innovate solutions to societal problems
- To increase employability and entrepreneurship in students as well as faculty
- Conduct workshops, seminars, boot camps, Ideation workshops on various topics like innovation and entrepreneurship, design thinking, IPR, NISP etc. so as to bring awareness among academia
- Facilitate interactions between students and various entrepreneurs
- Conduct boot camps at different locations in vicinity areas of the college
- Conduct skill up gradation programs to students as to increase their employability
Journey of IIC established at the Institute
- 1. Since IIC is established in the institute, many steps are taken to improve Entrepreneurship skills among the students
- 2. It has formed a strong committee comprising external members, internal members and students.
- 3. The committee is conducting periodically meetings with students and other stakeholders. Minutes of the meetings are also uploaded
- 4. Several webinars and invited talks are organized to sensitize college academia on IPR, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Design Thinking etc. in-spite of COVID pandemic.