Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
MCA programme has been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following program outcomes:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computer science and management in practice.
- An ability to design a computing system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as safety, security and applicability.
- They have the ability to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions.
- They will have ability to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude along with to appreciate the importance of goal setting and to recognize the need for life-long learning.
- Solve and work with a professional context pertaining to ethics, social, cultural and cyber regulations.
- Involve in perennial learning for a continued career development and progress as a computer professional.
- Utilize the computing knowledge efficiently in projects with concern for societal, environmental, and cultural aspects.
- Apply the inherent skills with absolute focus to function as a successful entrepreneur.