Entrepreneurship Development Cell
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell was established at the institution to promote the concept of entrepreneurship among students. The Cell's goal is to create an entrepreneurial environment on campus as well as to provide a venue for students to turn a concept into a fundable technological start-up. The cell also aims to equip academics who are interested in and enthusiastic about programme implementation. Since its beginnings, the cell has encouraged students to consider options other than placements or jobs. There are a lot of motivational speeches and events to help kids learn how to be more entrepreneurial.
- To develop entrepreneurship awareness among the students
- To organize
To Promote Innovation
- Entrepreneurship Motivation Programs
- Skill development programs
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs
- Staff Development programs
- Competitions to unleash the entrepreneurial potential among
To improve the managerial capabilities
- Foster innovation and create an entrepreneurial culture in the
- Provide services, information and guidance to budding
- Establishment of entrepreneurship Incubation centres
- Creation and dissemination of new
- non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry
- Participate in institution entrepreneur building efforts
- Respond effectively to the emerging challenges and opportunities and practice through.
- Association with Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)for supporting to student’s startups.
- MoU with Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) for theAcademic years, 2021-22, 2022-23, and 2023-2024.
- MoU with National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) for the Academic years, 2017-18, 2018-19,2019-2020 and 2021-2022.
- MoU with TiE Grade Hyderabad for the support of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- MoU with Million Minds Mumbai for the support of Entrepreneurship and Development.