Category A and B
- The eligibility criteria for admission into UG & PG programmes are as per the norms approved by Government of Andhrapradesh from time to time.
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree programme in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- A candidate for admission to the Post graduate degree programme in Engineering must have passed a bachelor's degree in Engg/Technology of recognized University in the concerned discipline/AMIE or equivalent recognized by University in the concerned discipline. The candidate should have a valid Score obtained in the GATE Examination/PGCET conducted by APSCHE.
- The sanctioned seats in each program in the college are classified into CATEGORY-A and CATEGORY-B at the first year level and lateral entry at second year level.
- 70% of seats under Category-A will be filled by the Government of Andhrapradesh as per the norms approved. 30% of the seats under Category B will be filled as per the norms of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance with the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules in force regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
- Lateral entry candidates shall be admitted into the third semester directly as per the norms approved by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- A candidate seeking admission into MCA programme must have passed in any bachelor's degree with Mathematics at Intermediate (10+2) level or should have studied a Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation level. Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt. of AP.
- A candidate seeking admission into MBA programme must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate for all general category candidates. And SC/ST/BC candidates must secure a minimum of 45% aggregate with 45% aggregate in their graduation in any stream. Must have qualified in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by AP State Council of Higher Education, Govt. of AP.
- All the candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirement as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.